Tea tree essential oil has been used for thousands of years by some indigenous people, Thankfully today, science is finally catching up and describing why tea tree oil is so effective. Currently, to date, there are over 327 studies which refer to tea tree oil’s antimicrobial prowess alone. It’s wonderful properties help bolster the immune system as each drop of pure essential oil delivers an unfathomable number of molecules into the air. Because of the tiny molecular structure of the components of an essential oil, they are extremely concentrated. One drop contains approximately 40 million-trillion molecules. Numerically that is a 4 with 19 zeros after it: 40,000,000,000,000,000,000. We have 100 trillion cells in our bodies, and that’s a lot. But one drop of essential oil contains enough molecules to cover every cell in our bodies with 40,000 molecules.
Some of the many traditional uses for tea tree essential oil .include healing:
- Bacterial infections
- Cold sores
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infections (Candida, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus)
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Head lice
- Dry cuticles
- Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
- Boils from staph infections
- Anti-microbial laundry freshener
- Insect repellant
- Natural deodorant
- Acne face wash
- Removes foot order
- Removes mold
- Household cleaneSTRICT QUALITY CONTROL: Knowing where the essential oil you purchase come from is key. In addition to where, Ash&Oil feels what you are buying is even more important. Ash&Oil will never pass off a Commercial Synthetic Grade oil in place of a 100% PURE & NATURAL QUALITY just to gain a sale and beat out a competitor’s price. “WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE”. We feel transparency is key and will always make sure a customer is aware of what exactly they are purchasing. In addition to this, the technical documentation, we provide also helps with tracing a product back to its origin. Upon request, we provide Certificates of Analysis, MSDS, Country of Origin, and Natural Certificates for each essential oil we carry. We take essential oil quality very seriously. All of the essential oils we sell are unsprayed, wildcrafted or certified kosher through our source. quality control measures to make sure it meets our high
Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Kathleen Farrey (verified owner) –
I just received my tee tree oil and I am very happy with it! I received an email from this lovely maker saying that it was already in the mail and on its way, mere hours after ordering. It arrived a day earlier than expected and all in good order. Thank you ash and oil for this lovely product! I use tee tree oil for so many things!